Comunicações em congressos nacionais e internacionais
1. The Oct. 2nd 2016 long-period seismic swarm Tenerife (Canary Islands)
2. Automatic seismic network-based monitoring of Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain).
3. Seismic hazard associated with volcanic seismicity: high resolution mapping of the local seismic response at San Cristóbal de La Laguna (Tenerife).
4. Improving earthquake location using Ambient Noise Tomography: The case of Cumbre Vieja volcano (La Palma, Canary Island).
5. Problems in seismological monitoring of volcanic islands: unbalanced networks.
6. Pitfalls and ambiguities in the inversion of volcanic infrasound data: searching for an optimal network configuration.
7. Bringing volcano seismology at school: The Red Sísmica Canaria Escolar (RESECAN) project.
8. 4D imaging of the seismic energy release at El Hierro volcano.
9. Using GIS as a tool for planning deployment and improvement of seismic networks.
10. Imaging the deep structure of Tenerife by Seismic Receiver Functions.
11. Quantitative analysis of volcanic seismic monitoring networks: the performance of the Red Sísmica Canaria (RSC).
12. Seismicity associated to the anti-correlated ground deformation between Mauna Loa and Kilauea.
13. Enhancing the detection of volcano-tectonic microearthquakes through adaptive spectral subtraction.
14. Financial market tools for the multiscale analysis of geophysical time series.
X Congresso Nacional de Geologia 2018
1. Silva, C., Viveiros F. (2018) – Monitorização contínua de radão (222Rn) no ar interior de um edifício localizado no Vulcão das Furnas durante 2017. Vulcânica, II, resumos do X Congresso Nacional de Geologia, Ponta Delgada (Portugal), 9-13 de julho, XCNG-16607: 429.
2. Couto, J., Silva, R., Ferreira, T., Oliveira, S., Montalvo, A. (2018) – Revisão da calibração das estações sísmicas e da escala de magnitude local para a região dos Açores. Vulcânica, II, resumos do X Congresso Nacional de Geologia, S. Miguel (Açores), 10-13 de julho, XCNG-17749: 127.
1. The seismicity of Tenerife and its surroundings
2. The INVOLCAN’s GPS Network for the volcanic surveillance of Canary Islands
3. Development of the Red Sísmica Canaria (C7) for the volcanic surveillance of Canary Islands
4. Seismic and geochemical signatures of a recent magmatic intrusion at Cumbre Vieja volcano, La Palma, Canary Islands
5. Observed anomalous diffuse CO2, He and H2 emission rates from the summit crater of Teide volcano, Tenerife, Canary Islands
1. Novel insight into the 2004 seismo-volcanic unrest at Tenerife through finite-element modelling of ground deformation.
2. A new seismic monitoring system for Canary Islands.
3. Observed anomalous changes of diffuse CO2 emission at the summit crater of Teide volcano evidence of volcanic unrest or increase gas release from a stationary magma body.
4. Surface geochemical network to monitor diffuse degassing for the volcanic surveillance of the oceanic active volcano island of Tenerife, Canary Islands.
5. GUAYOTA: a weekly multi-language chart information on the seismo-volcanic activity at Tenerife, Canary Islands.