Comunicación a congresos nacionales e internacionales
1. The seismicity of Tenerife and its surroundings
2. The INVOLCAN’s GPS Network for the volcanic surveillance of Canary Islands
3. Development of the Red Sísmica Canaria (C7) for the volcanic surveillance of Canary Islands
4. Seismic and geochemical signatures of a recent magmatic intrusion at Cumbre Vieja volcano, La Palma, Canary Islands
5. Observed anomalous diffuse CO2, He and H2 emission rates from the summit crater of Teide volcano, Tenerife, Canary Islands
1. Novel insight into the 2004 seismo-volcanic unrest at Tenerife through finite-element modelling of ground deformation.
2. A new seismic monitoring system for Canary Islands.
3. Observed anomalous changes of diffuse CO2 emission at the summit crater of Teide volcano evidence of volcanic unrest or increase gas release from a stationary magma body.
4. Surface geochemical network to monitor diffuse degassing for the volcanic surveillance of the oceanic active volcano island of Tenerife, Canary Islands.
5. GUAYOTA: a weekly multi-language chart information on the seismo-volcanic activity at Tenerife, Canary Islands.